Southwestern’s new student portal, SWCCyou, is up and running! This system will replace the CampusConnect system. Complete instructions for logging in to SWCCyou follow:
- From the SWCC homepage, swcciowa.edu, click on the “SWCCyou Portal” button on the top right portion of the page.
- When the SWCCyou Portal comes up, enter your user name and password. NOTE: If you are viewing this on a mobile device, click on the Menu Icon in the upper right corner of the page to see the login area.
- User Name: Your user name is the front portion of your SWCC email address (ex. SMITH4).
- For anyone in the SWCC system prior to Dec. 22, 2017, your password is the first three letters of your last name followed by the last four digits of your social security number (Ex. SMI2323).
- For anyone entered in the SWCC system after Dec. 22, 2017, your password is your date of birth. This is an eight-digit password that includes the month, day, and year of your birth). So, for example, if your date of birth is Jan. 13, 1998, then your password would be 01131998.
- Once you have entered your user name and password, click “Login.”
- Feel free to change your password once you are into the SWCCyou Portal by clicking on the “Password Management” link on the homepage of SWCCyou.