Beta Eta Nu, Southwestern’s chapter of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, held their Fall 2017 Informal Induction for new members on Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017, at 5:30 p.m. in the Instructional Center, room 180, on the Creston campus.
New inductees (not all in attendance) included Jessica Aupperle, Jessica Beatty, Cassidy Becker, Rebecca Cameron, Stephanie Castaneda, Charlsie Dougherty, Allison Hadley, Rachel Hamilton, Jordan Heath, Taylor Hull, Darien Keefe, Jade Lecy, Ethan Madden, Christopher McCutchan, Greg Moore, Peyton Pedersen, Barbara Peed, Kara Ramold, Abby Raney, Briceida Sandoval Munoz, Hunner Siefkas, Noah Standley, Tonya Thatcher, and Isaac Wignall.
To be eligible for Phi Theta Kappa, students must meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled in an accredited institution offering an associate degree program.
- You must have completed at least 12 hours of coursework that may be applied to an associate degree (part-time students may be eligible).*
- You must generally have a grade point average of 3.5.**
- You must receive an invitation to membership from the chapter at the college where presently enrolled.
- You must adhere to the moral standards of the society.
Congratulations to all new Phi Theta Kappa members!