The college’s seventh annual SWCC Week/Alcohol Awareness Week will be held October 23-27, 2017! Fun events are planned for SWCC students throughout the week. See the complete agenda below to plan your week of fun!
SWCC Week Agenda
Mon., October 23
- 9-10:45 a.m., Free Cookies & SWCC Week Schedules, Instructional Center, main hallway. Get a FREE cookie and a schedule for SWCC Week. Event organizers Terri Higgins and marketing department.
- 7-9 p.m., Zombie Escape Room, Instructional Center, room 180. Do not need to pre-register. Event organizers: Tracey Evans and student activities.
Tues., October 24
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Red Cross Blood Drive, Instructional Center, room 180
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Mocktails/Games & Prizes, Student Center, upstairs. Event organizers: Beth Kulow, Tracey Evans, and student ambassadors.
Wed., October 25
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.,Twisted Putt Putt, Student Center, upstairs. Play putt putt with everything but a golf club! Event organizers: Tracey Evans and student activities.
- 5:30-6:30 p.m., Volleyball tailgating, free food and drink, Student Center (outside)
- 7 p.m. - Volleyball Game vs. Ellsworth, Student Center, Cancer Awareness Night. FREE Pink It Forward shirts and Spartan Nation rally towels for first 50 students and volleyball serving contest with pizza giveaways between games two and three.